Size (length*width*height): 23cm x 35cm x 5cm
Expiry Date: Normal Expiry
Pack Type: Single ItemBetnovate Cream 15g, Betnovate Without Antibiotic
- SKU: BETNOVATE-GSK-15G
(01) Betnovate: Scientific name is Betamethasone 17-valerate
(02) Brand: GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)
(03) Color: White
(04) Dimension: 125mm(W) x 35mm(D) x 27mm(H)
- Qualitative Quantitative Composition :
(01) 0.1% w/w betamethasone 17-valerate
(02) 0.1% w/w chlorocresol as preservative
(01) Betamethasone valerate is a potent topical corticosteriod indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of steroid responsive dermatoses.
(02) Betamethasone valerate, treatment of the following conditions where secondary bacterial infection is present, suspected, or likely to occur:
(A) Atopic dermatitis (including infantile atopic dermatitis)
(B) Nummular dermatitis (discoid eczema)
(C) Prurigo nodularis
(D) Psoriasis (excluding widespread plaque psoriasis)
(D) Neurodermatoses including lichen simplex chronicus, lichen planus
(E) Seborrhoeic dermatitis
(F) Irritant or allergic contactdermatitis
(G) Discoid lupus erythematosus
(H) Adjunct to systemic steroid therapy in generalised erythroderma
(I) Insect bites reactions
(J) Miliaria (prickly heat)
- Overall against or healing:
- Dosage and administration:
(01) Especially appropriate for moist or weeping surfaces.
(02) Apply thinly rub in using enough to cover the entire affected area 1 - 2 daily for up to 4 weeks.
(03) Then reduce the frequencychange to another corticosteriod preparation if further treatment is required.
(04) Allow adequate time for absorption after each application before applying an emollient.
(05) In the more resistant lesions, such as the thickened plaques of psoriasis on elbows and knees.
(06) The effect of it can be enhanced, if necessary, by occluding the treatment area with polythene film.
(07) Overnight occlusion only is usually adequate to bring about a satisfactory response in such lesions, thereafter improvement can usually be maintained by regular application without occlusion.
(08) Treatment should not be continued for more than 7 days without medical supervision.
(09) If the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, treatment and diagnosis should be re-evaluated.
#betnovatecream #betnovate #betamethasonevalerate #betamethasone #anti-inflammatory #anti-bacterial #eczema
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|