Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Determine and prioritize strategy and resources to achieve business KPIs including customers, sales, traffics, rankings and affiliates growth.
- Plan and implement Digital Marketing Campaign for all peak season/festive/partner/store promotional activities in Youbeli.
- Manage and utilize all communication channels, including on-site/in-app promotion, email marketing, paid media, SEO, affiliate, influencer etc., to enhance user experience and increase revenue potential.
- Regularly analyze and report on marketing performances (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) with insights that inform overall strategy optimization.
- Direct and coordinate the sales and marketing activities of Youbeli with internal team.
- Establish and manage budgets, controlling expenditure to ensure the efficient use of resources.
- Representing the company at any marketing communication with sellers, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, contribute to the development of a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field, preferred but not limited to Marketing, Advertising, Business, PR, Economics, Commerce, Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Degree or any Digital Marketing Certificate.
- Strong track record in Ecommerce, online/digital marketing.
- Strong data analytical skills to derive decisions and recommendations.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
Senior Business Development Executive
- Serve as the Senior role in Youbeli Business Development team to introduce and recruit new brands, local and oversea merchants to join as Youbeli sellers.
- Brainstorm, planning and execute the proposal & strategy on recruitment, reactivation and retention for new & existing merchants.
- Managing and supporting merchants in achieving sales targets and brand awareness.
- Continuing to develop initiatives that build the merchant network, maintain a good business relationship, and increase sales performance.
- Identify and leverage the brands/products’ advantages and market trends to create a win-win collaboration plan.
- Working closely with the Marketing team and Customer Support team to ensure the merchants are actively promoting their products in Youbeli.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field, preferred but not limited to Business, PR, Economics, Commerce, Management, Marketing.
- Min 4 years’ experience in Sales or Business Development (B2B is preferrable).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Enjoy challenges and remain flexible in a fast-paced eCommerce environment.
- Excellent communication in English and Mandarin. The ability to converse fluently in other languages (e.g.: Bahasa Malaysia, Hokkien, Cantonese) will be an added advantage.
- Strong planning & multitask skills.
Senior Software Engineer (Senior PHP Developer)
- Build front-end web applications and back-end services.
- Build effective and secure RESTful APIs.
- System integration with third-party services.
- Validate requirements, system design, estimate timeline, implementation plan to program.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and optimize application for stability and scalability.
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Perform unit testing, integrated testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and documentation.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during development and deployment.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good communication with team members and clients.
- Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Team player, flexible.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework such as Laravel, OpenCart, WordPress.
- Strong knowledge of CSS frameworks such as SASS, Bootstrap, tailwind CSS.
- Good at MySQL and database designing.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT is a MUST.
- Candidates will be working on high load applications and multi-server architecture.
- Experience in Docker, Memcached, Redis, Linus command line, server configuration, Elasticsearch is a plus.
- This position open to Malaysian only.
- Collaborate, brainstorm and conceptualize visuals based on brief with Marketing Team, to create artwork for app/ web, social media, newsletter, signage, presentations, and all marketing collaterals.
- Generate concepts and ideas that are creative and innovative towards market trends, within an established brand identity.
- Present design solution with ideal usage of layout, typography, colors and imagery.
- Collaborate with Technology Team to ensure smooth user interface development.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements, brand values and brand consistency.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with team members across departments and meet deadlines.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant fields such as Digital Media Design, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising Design, etc.
- 2 years and above relevant working experience.
- Strong software skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Animate, Premier pro, After Effect, etc.).
- Acute sensibility with graphic design elements, ie colour, layout, composition, typography, imagery.
- Strong digital and social media skills - familiar with digital platforms and market trends.
- Experience of UI UX design would be an added advantage.
- Team player with excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
- Positive working attitude and adaptable in a dynamic work environment.