Vitality's Absolute Art Colour Cream 100ML (PREMIUM COLOUR CREAM)
Colour your hair giving a unique luster. The colour cream Absolute Art is enriched exclusive Protector Oil envelop. Mixed with the colour cream it creates a synergy that ensures an effective light and long lasting colour.
The correct use of Art Absolute
It is advisable to apply the product on dry and not washed hair. Apply Technica Defense Gel on the face contour and wear suitable gloves.
1) PREPARATION In a no-metallic bowl mix the necessary quantity of Art Absolute with the chosen Art Performer creamy oxidant. Add the content of Protector Oil envelope and mix well.
2) THE CHOICE OF CREAMY OXIDANT The result quality depends on the right choice of the Art Performer creamy oxidant. The choice is made according to the quantity of grey hair, to the natural colour and to the desired lightening level.
To light to 1 tone use Art Performer creamy oxidant 10Vol
To light to 1-2 tone use Art Performer creamy oxidant 20Vol
To light to 2-3 tone use Art Performer creamy oxidant 30Vol
To light to 3-4 tone use Art Performer creamy oxidant 40Vol
3) HOW TO USE For the colour shades 1 to 10 the mixing ratio is 1 + 1, 5 (i.e.: 10 gr. Art Absolute + 15 gr. Art Performer creamy oxidant). For the ultralightening and ultrablonde shades the mixing ratio is 1 + 3 (i.e.: 10 gr. Art Absolute + 30gr. Art Performer creamy oxidant). If the precentage of grey hair is higher that 40% (uniformly distributed) we advise to mix at least 1/4 of tube of the natural base corresponding to the same tone level of the colour shade chosen. Higher is the percentage of grey hair, higher is also the quantity to be mixed of natural base.
The nuance 00 (colorless base) allows to abtain a further lightning half tone. so it can be mixed with any shades of Art Absolute, considering it in the final weight of the mixing (i.e.: 30 gr. 6/0 Art Absolute + 10gr. 0/0 Art Absolute + 60gr. Art Performer creamy oxidant).
The Art Absolute Pure intensifiers help to strengthen the hues. They cannot be used alone but only mixed with other nuances. The used quantity does not affect the color-bleach ratio ( 50gr. 6/66 + 75 gr. Art Performer 30 volumes + 20 gr. Art absolute pure red).
With reference to the intensifiers and the 00 base, we suggest never to use more than half the total quantity of cream.
The Chrome correctors are necessary for intensifying or mitigating the hues. They must be mixed with the chosen colour and cannot be used alone. This must be taken into account when diluting the product because the correctors contain ammonia ( es. 40gr. of 5/00 Art Absolute + 10gr., Ash Chrome. + 75gr. Art Performer Creamy oxidant 20Vol.)
4) SETTING TIME For the colour shades 1 to 10: 30 minutes to 45 minutes in case of hard covers. For the ultralightening and ultrablonde shades: 45 minutes to 60 minutes in case of hard covers.
5) POST TREATMENT At the end of the application time, emulsify with water and rinse hair throughly with specific Technica Color + Shampoo. This special shampoo used with specific treatment Technica Color + Mask or Technica 2Phase, allows to neautralize and stabilize the colour.
Absolute Art Pure
Etracts of pure colour that allows to get more brilliant colours. Used in combination with colour cream Absolute Art, it gives more reflections and last longer colour.
It is the colouring cream able to bleach and colour in one easy application saving time and giving ectremely brilliant reflections. Hip Pop guarantees protection thanks to y Oryzanol that protects hair from the action of free radicals and from the aggression of UV rays.
The correct use of Hip Pop
1) PREPARATION Wear suitable gloves. In a non-metallic bowl mix the Hip Pop chosen shade with the chosen oxidizing cream Art Performer. The mixing ration is 1 + 1,5 ( e.g. 20 g. colour cream + 30g. oxidizing cream). Mix well to obtain an homogeneous cream and apply on dry hair.
2) APPLICATION Apply the mixture on the strands to be dyed using the chosen technique of application, taking care not to apply the product on the scalp.
3) SETTING TIME 30 minutes without any heating source, 15 minutes with an heating source.
4) POST-TREATMENT When total setting time is up, emulsify well with water, rinse carefully and shampoo with Technica Color + Shampoo.
Do not apply Hip Pop on the scalp. When applied in just coloured hair, the result may not be so intense.
Espresso is the colouring, restructuring, ammonia - free treatment that revitalises colour in just THREE MINUTES, just enough time to have a quick expresso.
The correct use of Espresso
1) HOW TO USE Apply Espresso- after shampooing and patting hair dry with a towel - being careful not to get any of the product on the skin. Comb the product through evenly and leave for 2 minutes. Rinse until the water runs clear. Proceed with chosen method of drying. Wear suitable gloves.
Made in Italy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|Malaysia||Above 150.00||FREE Shipping|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||4.00|