Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 25 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today.
Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project.
This permanent, fade resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried
- Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks.
- Archival quality Pigma® ink on paper
- Waterproof & fade resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Line Width || Micron 003 (0.15mm) | Micron 005 (0.2mm) | Micron 01 (0.25mm) | Micron 02 (0.30mm) | Micron 03 (0.35mm) | Micron 04 (0.4mm) | Micron 05 (0.45mm) | Micron 08 (0.5mm)
*Micron02 & Micron03 is only available in Black
- Made in Japan
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 50.01||6.00|
|East Malaysia||0.10 to 50.00||15.00|
|50.01 to 99.00||20.00|
|Self Pickup Point||Description (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|Self-Pickup - Sg Buloh||Pickup from Sg.Buloh. |
We will contact you with the details when ready for pickup