Size (length*width*height): 18cm x 13cm x 0cm
What's in the box:
1 x Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Microfiber Cleaning Pad (Set of 2)
- Extremely durable and reusable which helps you save money and waste less
- Mop pad can be washed up to 100 Times
- Microfiber Pad Picks up 50-percent more dirt than traditional sponge mops
- Helps floors dry faster
- Mop pad is 15-Inch Wide for maximum floor coverageMicrofiber is a super fine filament 1/100 the size of a strand of hair that grabs onto dirt and dust
- Mop pad securely attaches to the Reveal Mop during use, yet is easy to remove for washing
- Works only with the Reveal Spray Mop
Content: 2pcs ofRubbermaid Reveal Mop Microfiber Cleaning Pad
The Reveal Microfiber Wet Mopping Pad is made from super fine filaments 1/100 the size of hair that allows it to pick up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops. The pad allows you to save more and waste less because it is reusable. Simply mop your floors with the Reveal Spray Mop then wash the pad by hand or in the washing machine.
|Delivery Fee (RM)
|First 1.00 kg
|Extra 0.50 kg
|First 1.00 kg
|Extra 1.00 kg
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.