JIS B 2401 is a Japanese Industrial Standard for O-Ring sizes. This standard, often referred to as Japanese Metrics, is organized into four series, based on their application. The O-Rings in each section have ascending number codes to complete the size reference.
- JIS: P Series Moving (dynamic)
- JIS: G Series Fixed (static)
- JIS: S Series Special Sizes
- JIS: V Series Vacuum Flange
- All JIS Sizes Sorted by Size
FKM 75 material is the closest to a universal elastomer for sealing over other types of elastomers. Fluorocarbon o-ring are commonly referred to as a o-ring, or FKM, Fluorel, FPM o-ring.
- Excellent against compression set and heat aging.
- Excellent for oil and grease application.
- Standard temperate from -15C to 200C.
P3 - ID 2.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P4- ID 3.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P5- ID 4.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P6- ID 5.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P7- ID 6.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P8- ID 7.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P9- ID 8.8MM X CS 1.9MM
P10- ID9.8MM X CS 1.9MM
Fix it right the first time, every time!
Engineered to surpass or meet OEM specifications.
Tested for durability, reliability, and performance.
Products are packaged professionally to prevent any type of damage during transit.
Want to confirm your part number or need any assistance? We'll be happy to help!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|