Warranty Period: No Warranty
Warranty Type: No WarrantyWith a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. Using V-Ray for SketchUp you can get access to over 600 photo realistic, drag-and-drop materials too. V-Ray for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers great results. You can use it to make anything – from 3D diagrams to high quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
✨ KEY FEATURES:
* Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
* Render photo realistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
* Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
* Simply light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
* Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
* Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
* Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
* Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
* Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
* Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
💻 System Requirements:
* Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
* Processor: 64-bit
* RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
* Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|