What's in the box:
- 1x Micropore tape without dispenser
- Latex-free & Hypoallergenic
- Lightweight, soft and gentle
- Air-permeable which allows the skin to breath
- Good damp skin adhesion
- Waved coating: Leaves minimal adhesive residue on the skin
- Size : 25mm x 9.2m (without dispenser)
Medical tape is a surgical tape used to hold wound dressings, gauze and bandages in place. The tape is normally used as a temporary measure until a suitable dressing is applied.
- Medical tape is used by some professional extreme yo-yoers to wrap around their fingers and prevent string burn or irritation.
- Rock climbers use micropore tape to wrap their hands in 'tape gloves', a means of protecting the skin from rock abrasion when jamming hands into cracks as a means of ascent (crack climbing, as opposed to face climbing - gripping holds on the face of the rock).
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||14.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||4.00|