THE NIGHT JOURNEY STORYBOX - MASJIDIL AQSA
MICRO ASSEMBLY BRICKS FOR CHILDREN AND AS GIFT, MINI CONSTRUCTION SERIES
The long-awaited family activity is here!
Looking for a fun time with the whole family to remember? Here it is! Lets build this special mosque (Masjidil Aqsa Complex) with the whole family and remember this moment as a precious event in your family life! Once completed, don't forget to frame it in a box for family treasure!
This is a family project and children aged 6-10 will need adult supervision and will take around 12-24 hours to build.
This is an accurate model of Masjidil Aqsa Complex based on the actual layout.
The Night Journey (The Prophets Muhammad s.a.w Journey from Masjidil Haram in Makkah to Masjidil Aqsa in Palestine) Storybox is an activity box to encourage our children to become a maker ("muhandis") and at the same time learn and love seerah.
Let's wander into the majestic journey of Al Isra' wal Mi'raj (The Night Journey) with TFS Assembly Bricks, Complete Booklet of Instruction Manual, Folding Map and Storyboard of Isra wal Miraj and The Story of Filastine*, 25 Prophets Mega Map, The Map of Filastine*, Little Musafir Passport and SNAP! Isra wal Miraj Pocket Game. Build your own Masjidil Aqsa Compex* and learn the historical events during the blessed journey of Al Isra' wal Mi'raj in our Folding Map. Have a family fun time playing Al Isra' wal Mi'raj Pocket Game at home or on the go! Then unfold the hidden stories of the Prophets in Filastine*. Learn the ultimate danger of pride and arrogance and unveil the wisdom of the early Quranic revelations of humility and gratitude in our stories of Filastine* inside the Folding Map.
*Palestine is pronounced as "Filastine" by the natives and the Arab communities.
With this mini-construction activity, children will continue to use their motor skills and learn useful life skills. It also boosts their problem-solving skills especially with a graphical instruction set, helps with their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. It is also a great gift idea for your extended family members.
This project, when completed can be framed for your house decoration or frame as a family keepsake.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
1. MASJIDIL AQSA ASSEMBLY BRICKS
- 2848 Micro size Assembly Bricks complete with instruction booklet
- Assembled size 26 x 39 x 5 cm
- Mosque markers
2. AN ILLUSTRATED GEOGRAPHY OF AL ISRA' WAL MI'RAJ AND THE STORY OF FILASTINE
- Isra' Mi'raj & The Story of Filastine Long Map (17 x A4)
- Filastine Informative Folding Map (A2)
3. THE 25 PROPHETS MEGA MAP
- 25 Prophets Mega Map (A1 Art Paper)
4. SNAP! ISRA' WAL MI'RAJ POCKET GAME
- Al-Isra' Wal Mi'raj Snap Card Pocket Game (48 pcs)
5. LITTLE MUSAFIR PASSPORT
- 32 pages Little Musafir Passport Book (8.72 x 12.42 cm)
* The material and the micro assembly bricks conforms to EU safety protocols E/2009/48/EC and EN-71-1, 71-2, 71-3 testing standards.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|