What's in the box:
1 x 150g Kerimo Gel
KERIMO is not poison.We are not killing those animals.Let's get rid of it..then's not guilty or look at the dead monkeys .. it's hard to find a dead rat on a ceiling.It's not just dead but the animals are circulating elsewhere when we use KERIMO.
KERIMO is easy to use.Just put in a bottle that has been punctured by a small hole so that itsmells out.Then hang it around the garden or your house at a distance of 20 feet each.If you want to get rid of rats in the house, just place in the rubber roll on the rut or on the ceiling or in the nest.InShaAllah rats will run away.
KERIMO proved to be effective.YES, IT'S EFFECTIVE.It's been over a year in the market and almost all users give a positive feedback on KERIMO's effectiveness.
First in Malaysia.KERIMO is the latest HOT product in the market. New innovation in dealing with crop pests and disturbing homes.
KERIMO is original Made in Malaysia, its ingredients are all from local materials.It seems that there is no such product outside of the country . It is proud that Malaysia produce a good product that has prove to be effective.
KERIMO is made from ORGANIC ingredients.Clean and pure.You do not have to worry about chemicals that are sometimes more damaging to plants.
KERIMO has been certified by the Pesticides Control Division, Department of Agriculture, Malaysiaas a substance "not listed in Schedule 1 of the Pesticides Act 1974".
KERIMO usually lasts up to a month.As long as KERIMO gel is moist, it will withstand the smell.
A bottle of 350mlKERIMO can be diluted with 3.5 liter of water.
HOW TO USE A KERIMO GEL IN HOUSEHOLD TO REMOVE RAT, FOX OR BAT.
1. Open the gel cover and divide the gel into 3 other containers (biscuits) so that it can be located in many places.
2. Punch the hole in the lid of the curd and cover the container so that the gel is not exposed.If the gel is not covered, the rat will eat the gel.(kerimo is not a poison)
3. Place the gel in a strategic location such as a rat / fox or where they are nesting.
* Rat will try to eliminate the unpleasant smell of KERIMO sourrt.They will take drastic steps by eating the gel if not covered.If the source of the odor is eliminated, they will continue to live / nest in the house.
If the source of the smell can not be eliminated by the rat, they will be out of the house and circulated elsewhere.
This process will take between 3 days to a week.You need to be BELIEVED and NEVER GIVE UP.
HOW TO USE A KERIMO GEL OUTSIDE THE HOUSEHOLD AREA OR A SMALL GARDEN.
1. Open the gel cover and put the gel into a plastic jar / bottle that has been punctured around the small holes (see picture).
2. Hang the baler that already contains the gel around the house / garden at a distance of 20 feet each one.
* The purpose is placed in the jar / plastic bottle that has been pounded in the hole so that the smell can get out and not exposed to rain.
** Make sure the gel jar / plastic bottle is firmly attached because the monkey / ape will carry the trunk.
*** Monkey / ape will try to remove KERIMO from where they are always because this smell is unpleasant to them.
**** If the source of the smell is not transferable by monkeys, they will be circulating elsewhere.
This process will take between 3 days to a week.There are also cases where it takes up to 2 weeks.
You need to be BELIEVED and NEVER GIVE UP
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||5.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|