Size (length*width*height): 8cm x 4cm x 14cm
What's in the box:
1 x Gucci Bloom EDP 30ml
A scent designed to celebrate the authenticity, vitality, and diversity of womenflourishing in a natural, expressive, and individual way. Gucci Bloom is created to unfold like its name, capturing the rich scent of a thriving garden filled with an abundance of flowers. Tuberose and jasmine combine with Rangoon Creepera unique flower discovered in South India that is being used for the first time in perfumery to create a rich fragrance that transports the wearer to an imaginary garden. The scent is presented in a lacquered bottle, reminiscent of porcelain, in a vintage powder pink shade with a Gucci label appliqu.
- Natural tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrances concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
1. Our product stocks are 100% genuine. Some products may not have an instruction manual in the box. However, you can find the list of ingredients and product descriptions in English, Chinese, or Japanese on the packing or product itself.
2. We sell trial sizes or miniature sizes to our customers as an opportunity to try the product before buying the regular size. You may see the Not for Sale or Sample label on the product and may not have a box of their own. Do not worry, as they are 100% genuine and the quality is the same as the regular size product.
3. The date printed on the product is the manufactured or production date. It will last for 3 years from the production date.
4. You can find out how to differentiate between a fake and a genuine product online. Verify our product once you have received it, and if the product is fake, please contact us with proof, and we will refund you.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.00|