Size (length*width*height): 5cm x 5cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
1 x Global Colours Liquid Latex 45ML (For FX makeup, Fake Skin and Scars)
- White colour liquid latex
- Global Colours Special FX Liquid Latex
- Perfect for special effects make-up projects like cuts, gashes, scars, burns, blisters, wrinkles, zombie skin-peeling, ageing
- This makeup is hypoallergenic and FDA Compliant
- Crueltry free, never tested on animals
- Create Fake Skin and Scars
- Easy To Remove
- Made in Australia
Global Colours’ Liquid Latex is perfect for special effects make-up projects like cuts, gashes, scars, burns, blisters, wrinkles, zombie skin-peeling, ageing as well as adhering and blending certain prosthetics.
It can be applied to the skin and then built up using materials such as tissue paper and cotton wool. Ideal for Halloween, gory makeup effects or cosplay characters,
it comes in 3 handy sizes: a 45ml ml jar as a go-to for keeping in your makeup kit, a 200ml bottle for larger projects or all-day work such as busy Halloween events, and a 1L bottle which is useful for busy makeup artists, or for artists making/moulding their own latex prosthetics.
Directions for use:
- Apply a thin layer of Liquid Latex to desired area using disposable special effects sponges or brushes.
- To create wounds such as burns and blisters, layer thin tissue or cotton wool over the Liquid Latex and build as required.
- Dry each layer with a hair drier before applying the next coat.
- Once finished, powder or seal before applying makeup.
Removal: Gently peel from the skin, washing excess with soap and warm water. Pro Tip: To avoid pain and an unplanned “waxing”, never apply latex over body hair!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||14.50|
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.