What's in the box:
1 xFaber-Castell PITT Charcoal Sketch Pencil Set of 7
- Charcoal starter set for hobby artists
- Standard equipment for hobby artists
- High quality at an attractive price level
- Provide the basis for classical drawing techniques with graphite, charcoal and monochrome earth tones.
- Ideal for sketching and drawing
- Made in Germany
- Charcoal Set included:
- 1 Pitt compressed charcoal stick soft
- 1 Pitt natural charcoal pencil, black medium
- 1 blending stump 1 kneadable art eraser, grey
- 1 Pitt pastel pencil, white medium
- 2 natural charcoal 6-11 mm
The monochrome colours of black, white, sanguine and sepia can be found in life drawing classes at almost every art school. They bring pictures to life with vitality and expression. This is an old tradition of figure drawing that dates back to the Renaissance, enhanced with white and with shadows deepened with black. Creative Studio sketch sets provide the basis for classical drawing techniques with graphite, charcoal and monochrome earth tones.
|Delivery Fee (RM)
|First 1.00 kg
|Extra 0.50 kg
|First 1.00 kg
|Extra 1.00 kg
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.