The foot orthosis for an individual lifestyle
The orthopedic ErgoPad weightflex 2 foot orthosis is particularly flat and flexible and is ideal for patients who change their shoes regularly. The innovative core supports the foot arches and allows a natural heel-to-toe movement. It is coated in high-quality polyurethane soft foam, which has effective cushioning properties despite its reduced construction height and it cushions the forefoot without losing its durability.
1. Variable support (soft, medium, strong) according to individual foot conditions, therapeutic goals and body weight
2. Effective cushioning provided by the core's polyurethane soft foam coating
3. Can be adjusted to suit different heel heights
HIGH-QUALITY PU COATING
THE CENTERPIECE OF THE FOOT ORTHOSIS
INTEGRATED HINGE JOINTS
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM MEDICAL RETAILERS
1) Flexible orthotic core:
The flexible orthotic core, offering three different levels of firmness, boosts the torsional moment, supports the longitudinal arch and provides optimal guidance for every step.
2) Hinges:The orthotic core is bendable in both the heel and forefoot areas, so it can be adapted to suit a variety of heel heights.
3) Anatomy taken into account:The edging at the front of the core is anatomically contoured, leaving the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joints free. The edges are thin.
4) Reduced strain at the base of the fifth MTP joint:The outer area of the orthotic core is lower at the base of the fifth metatarsal bone. This takes into account the biomechanical requirements of this part of the foot.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||15.00|