Expiry Date: No ExpiryMain Features:
- 32000 vibration frequencies, cleaning more thoroughly.
- Effectively cleaning dirt on the tooth surface and in the gap between the teeth.
- 5 brushing modes to suit different conditions of teeth and gums.
- 2 minutes smart timer, 30s pause once, reminding you to change the area of brushing.
- There is a silicone protective cover at the bottom of the toothbrush to prevent the charging port from entering the water.
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 1W
- Waterproof grade: IPX7
- Five modes: clean, polish, white, gumcare, sensitive
- Battery: 1 x lithium-ion battery (built-in)
- Frequency: 32000 times/min
- Working time: 15 days (twice a day, two minutes each time)
- Charging time: 12 hours
- Do not use the charger outdoor or near hot surfaces.
- In general, two minutes of brushing time is enough to clean your teeth.
- It is recommended to change the brush head every three months.
- The toothbrush has deformation during production and transportation. It is a normal condition and can be restored to normal after soaking in warm water. Item Type: Electric Toothbrush
Net weight(g/ml): 85
0.1630 Package weight: 0.195 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 24.20 x 10.20 x 3.70 cm / 9.53 x 4.02 x 1.46 inches
Package Content: 1 x Electric Toothbrush, 4 x Brush Head, 1 x Protective Case IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
How To Buy