Customers also purchased
Dettol Disinfectant Spray 450ml
Harga adalah untuk sebotol.
Kills viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew on surfaces, Eliminates odour causing germs, Kills 99.9% of viruses and germs, Deodorises by killing germs that cause odours, Controls mold and mildew on mattresses, pillows and shower curtains, Gives fresh fragrance, Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds*
*Sanitises: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Avian Flu Type H1N1 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Helps protect your family from illness by preventing the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses
Disinfects: On environmental surfaces, Dettol Disinfectant Spray is proven effective against a wide range of germs including:
Bacteria & Fungi:
- E. coli
- Staph. aureus
- Athlete's Foot Fungus
- Rhinovirus (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Rotavirus (the leading cause of infectious diarrhoea in children)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children)
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Avian Flu Type H1N1
Propellant: Hydrocarbon, Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol (60%)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from surface.
- To Disinfect: Spray pre-cleaned surface 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry.
- To Sanitise: Let stand for 30 seconds.
- To control and prevent mould and mildew and their odours: Spray pre-cleaned surface until covered with mist. Repeat applications as necessary.
- To Deodorise: Spray on surfaces as needed. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic plastics.
Use Dettol Disinfectant Spray:
- Around toilet areas
- In empty kitchen bin
- In storage/laundry/sick rooms
- On telephone handsets
- On shower bases/stalls
- On door handles
- In pet areas
- Under sinks
- On diaper pails
- On non-porous toys
- In shoes
- In closets
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|