Customers also purchased
- Fully comprehensive – matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus.
- Support assessment confidence with plenty of exam-style practice questions.
- Cement understanding – key ideas are summarised clearly and concisely, with diagrams, tables and illustrations to simplify concepts.
- Check your students’ progress throughout the course with regular practice questions.
- Make Physics relevant – practical experiments and examples relate science to everyday life.
- Student Book, Teacher Resource Kit and Oxford Kerboodle Online Practice and Assessment also available.
Table of Contents
Tips for effective revision
1: General physics
1.1: Length, volume and time
1.2: Speed, velocity and acceleration
1.3: Mass and weight
1.7: Energy, work and power
2: Thermal physics
2.1: Kinetic theory
2.2: Thermal properties
2.3: Transfer of thermal energy
3: Properties of waves
3.1: General wave properties
3.3: The electromagnetic spectrum
4: Electricity and magnetism
4.2: Electrical quantities
4.3: Electric circuits
4.4: Digital electronics
4.5: Dangers of electricity
4.6: Electromagnetic effects
5: Atomic physics
5.1: The nuclear atom
|Cambridge - IGCSE||Cambridge - IGCSE|
|Revision Guide||Revision Guide|
|>||Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|