Size (length*width*height): 25cm x 18cm x 3cm
What's in the box:
1 x Bamboo Honey Dipper
Price for 1pc only, the picture for illustration purposes
- 100% handmade with love by our rural communities crafters, homemade
- 100% natural, eco-friendly, sustainable, biodegradable & zero-waste
- No use of any chemicals in cleaning & crafting processes
- It's also reusable & easy to clean; just rinse to dry
- Contains a substance called bamboo-Kun, which is an antimicrobial agent that gives it a natural resistance to pests and fungi
Bamboo is supernatural material that absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide per hectare than equivalent trees. Most bamboo grows well without the use of pesticides or fertilizers and so increasing it doesn't contribute to these chemicals entering groundwater. Of course, it is also biodegradable.
Bamboo reaches maturity fast in 3-5 years, less water requires than trees to grow, and produced more oxygen. Excellent natural strength and durability. It does not require heavy processing with machines and chemicals.
Size: 18cm / 7in
Please do not use bleaches or strong washing liquid.
Please do not rub the surface of the bowl with a hard object, which may cause a scratch on the bowl.
Please clean the wood bowl using a soft napkin and cloth
Please do not put the wood bowl into a microwave oven, dishwasher, dryer, and baking oven.