Size (length*width*height): 15cm x 3cm x 9cm
SMECTA is packed in soft, flat sachet. The product is represented as off-white to light beige powder, with slightly reminiscent odour of orange when preparing the oral suspension for use.
1. Symptomatic treatment of acute diarrhea in adults and children in addition to oral rehydration.
2. Symptomatic treatment of chronic diarrhea.
3. Symptomatic treatment of pain associated with oesogastroduodenal and colic disease.
Dioctahedral Smectite (active ingredients)....................3g in each sachet
Glucose monohydrate, saccharine sodium, orange-vanilla flavour (contain sucrose).
Children & infants:
- Up to 1 year : 2 sachets a day for 3 days, then 1 sachet a day.
- 1 year and older : 4 sachets a day for 3 days, then 2 sachets a day.
The contents of the sachet can be added and thoroughly stirred in the feeding bottle with 50mL of water, to be given during the day or thoroughly mixed with a semi-liquid food (broth, stewed food, mashed vegetables or baby food).
Adults: An average of 3 sachets per day. To dilute with half glass of water.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|