Size (length*width*height): 5cm x 10cm x 15cm
- Formulated with Ectoin, a natural water-binding molecule that provides protection and reduces inflammation.
- Preservative-free, safe and gentle for daily use, this soothing allergy eye therapy effectively alleviates allergy symptoms and irritated eyes.
- Well-tolerated and gentle to eyes
- Suitable for contact lens wearers and children
- Always use Hydrelo allergy lubricant eye drops according to these instructions for use.
- If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, please apply 1-2 drops per eye, several times a day.
- Consult your healthcare provider or pharmacist before use if you are not sure.
- Ectoin 2%, sodium chloride, hydroxyethyl cellulose, water and citrate buffer
- Children 10 years of age and younger, and patients unable to use eye drops on their own should be assisted during the application of Hydrelo allergy lubricant eye drops.
- If you notice side effects that are associated with the use of Hydrelo, or if the condition persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Store between 2 to 25 degrees celsius. Discard 12 hours after opening.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE Shipping|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|