Size (length*width*height): 8cm x 10cm x 20cm
Elementz Fullers Earth is a super-fine smectite clay, known variously as calcium bentonite, montmorillonite, attapulgite and multani mitti. It is a multipurpose, all-natural clay derived from aged volcanic ash, which has been used for thousands of years for its skin benefits and more.
Elementz Fullers Earth is composed of silica, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, sodium and aluminum oxide. The aluminium in this clay is naturally occurring alumina oxide, and not aluminium. The aluminium oxide (alumina) in Fullers Earth is inert, with a strong bond to the silica. This means it is not bio-available (cannot be absorbed by the body), thus making it safe for consumption, as it passes out naturally, taking with it positively-charged toxins, and the impurities bonded to it.
Fullers Earth has antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, along with a cooling and soothing effect to help cleanse skin, and absorb oil and dirt. Its gentle exfoliation properties can also help with reducing the appearance of scars, along with imparting the many wellness benefits from the minerals that it contains.
Elementz Fullers Earth is:
Alkaline, with a pH level of8-9.
Food safety compliant.
Free from dioxins and heavy metals.
Typical free moisture content is under 12 percent of its weight, meaning youre getting more clay, not water!
- Add 2-4 tablespoons to warm foot soaks, or 1-2 cups for whole body baths. Exceptionally beneficial when used in combination with Elementz Magnesium Flakes.
- Mix with water and/or apple cider vinegar or Elementz L-Ascorbic Acid to form a smooth paste for a face, underarm, or body mask. Leave on for 5-10 minutes for dry or sensitive skin, 15-20 minutes for all other skin types. Can also be made into a paste with honey, natural oils, rose water and more! Rinse off and apply Elementz Magnesium Lotion after.
- For a mildly cleansing hair rinse, mix 1 tablespoon in a cup of water. This will open up hair follicles. After cleansing, condition your hair and complete the routine with an Elementz L-Ascorbic Acid hair rinse which will smoothen and close the hair shafts.
- Apply topically to soothe skin irritations and insect bites. Also great for soothing bruises, bumps, and burns.
- Can be used to protect and cover open wounds, so it makes an invaluable addition to first aid kits for both humans and pets.
- Use as a toothpaste, or tooth poultice.
- Effectively removes oil stains on cloth. Sprinkle on oil spills/grease spots on clothing or cloth, leave on for half-an-hour, and machine or handwash.
Safe and pure
All Elementz products are tested on humans, never on animals. Our Fullers Earth is 100 percent naturally-derived smectite clay, with no fillers, mixers or nasties.
NOTE: Use onlynon-metalliccontainers and utensils when handling Fullers Earth.
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some
manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.
Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products
before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE Shipping|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|