Size (length*width*height): 3cm x 7cm x 12cm
- Blood glucose test strips with 50 pieces
- For use only with Freestyle Freedom, Freestyle Freedom Lite, Freestyle Lite, Freestyle InsuLinx, Freestyle navigator (Where available)
- With Abbott Freestyle Lite Test Strip, you can test anywhere with less pain and less time! No Coding Technology makes Abbott Freestyle Lite Test Strip more accurate and less confusing than many other brands available today. The worlds smallest sample size of just 0.3 microliters is all the meter needs to get accurate blood glucose readings.
- Abbott Freestyle Lite Test Strip support alternate site testing, so you can test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf. The meters Coulometry system means that it is unaffected by many of the factors that can make testing problematic.
- One of the most important factors for most diabetics when it comes to testing adherence is their comfort with the process. While having to collect a blood sample will always have some small amount of discomfort associated with it, the less blood you have to take to get an accurate sample, the less painful it will be to get it.
- Taking samples from multiple sites not only makes it less uncomfortable to get the tiny amount of blood needed; it also means that there wont be as great a development of scar tissue or calluses, which can become a problem for individuals to test only on the fingers.
- Simple and Easy TestingThe FreeStyle Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System features aneasy-to-read, easy-to-hold meter.Withits ergonomic shape and large numeric display, the FreeStyle Freedom Lite Blood
- Glucose Monitoring System is ideal for those looking for simple and easy testing. The FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter usesFreeStyle Lite test strips.Key FeaturesNo coding for easy testingZipWik tabs designed for instant wicking actionLarge easy to read displayTiny blood sample required(0.3uL)CoPilot compatible download up to 400 results to print simple reports
While M Plus strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, product originality is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by M Plus.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|KL & Selangor||Above 250.00||FREE|
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||8.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||2.00|