The Graduated Neutral Density filters are used if you want to balance light intensity between two areas within a scene. This is important outdoors to allow more sky detail while properly exposing the foreground. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky, exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark, underexposed.
- Part clear, part neutral density, with a smoothly graded transition between
- Neutral gray appearance drops exposure
- Control light and colour directly on your raw images at the time of shooting;
- Keep the quality of your images without excessive post production work;
- Create specific effects saving time on your computer.
- Same filter for all your lenses by just replacing the adaptor ring.
- Otate, slide, decentre in all directions for more precision and creativity.
- Made of high impact plastic for an extremely solid and lightweight feel.
Compatible With :
Fit any camera with a 49-82mm lens and Zomei and COKIN P series Filter Holder
1 * Zomei Filter
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Above 8.00||8.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 12.00||12.00|