Odor profile: The classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent.
Usages: Massage / Aromatherapy / Fragrance
Diffusion Rate: Medium
Health Benefits: Sandalwood has relaxing properties, suitable for meditation (focusing the human mind), to reduce stress, and promotes restful sleep. It is used as incense in temples or on personal altars to remind us of the fragrant realms of the heavens.
Sandalwood is also a part of traditional medical systems such as Chinese medicine and Indian healing science known as Ayurveda. Additionally, it is commonly used for cosmetics and skin care, being useful for dry, cracked, and chapped skin, rashes, and acne. It is suitable for all skin types and is non-toxic.
It is also reputed to be an aphrodisiac.
ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS:
Pure Essential Oils are natural occuring substances that are extracted from leaves, flowers, stems, blossoms, roots, or barks, woods, resins, or fruits. They are not true oils, but are aromatic and volatile essences derived from botanicals.
Essential Oils are produced through a complicated and often expensive process of steam distillation or solvent extraction. The resulting outputs are comprised of between 50 to 500 different organic occuring chemicals, that can be used in ways to positively affect human's physical, emotional and mental health.
Essential Oils enter the body through skin (via massage or bath) or the olfactory system (via aroma diffusers or oil burners). Essential Oils can be used to enhance mood, to relieve symptoms such as pain, fatigue or inflammation, or be used to kill germs.
ESSENTIAL OILS' SCENT - Health Benefits
- Bergamot - Relieves anxiety, nervous tension, treats skin problem like eczema and shingles.
- Citronella - Treats rheumatism. also used as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus - Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
- Geranium - Helps balance the mind, emotions, and hormonal system.
- Ginger - Treats morning sickness or travel upset, colds and flu.
- Grapefruit - Against obesity - reduces appetite and cellulite, simulates metabolism.
- Jasmine - Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps,relieves labour pains.
- Juniper Berry - Calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.
- Lavender - Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, hysteria and shock.
- Lemon - Improves sluggish circulation, treats obesity and reduces cellulite through detoxification.
- Lemongrass - Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
- Mandarin - Cure stretch marks, damaged skin and acne scarring.
- Orange - Treats stress, headaches, flatulence, constipation, and cleanses the liver.
- Patchouli - An anti-depressant and aphrodisiac.
- Peppermint - Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
- Petitgrain - Calms nervousness, overcome addiction.
- Rose 3% - Most purposeful remedy for female problems and skin treatments.
- Rosemary - Aids concentration and improves memory.
- Sandalwood - An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
- Tea Tree - Antibacterial and immune system stimulant.
- Ylang-Ylang - An aphrodisiac : It relaxes inhibitions and helps arousal.
ESSENTIAL OIL SPECIAL COCKTAIL BLENDS
- Anxiety - Mixture of Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Patchouli, and Petitgrain.
- Calming - Mixture of Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint.
- Depression - Mixture of Bergamot, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, and Orange.
- Destress - Mixture of Bergamot, Lavender, Petitgrain, and Rosemary.
- Insomnia - Mixture of Bergamot, Fennel, Juniper Berry, Sandalwood, and Ylang-Ylang.
- Mind Peace - Mixture of Jasmine, Lavender, and Sandalwood.
- Nervous Tension - Mixture of Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Ylang-Ylang.
- Relaxing - Mixture of Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, and Patchouli.
SOME OF ESSENTIAL OILS MANY USAGES:
Dilute up to 5 drops of Essential Oils per 10ml carrier/base oil. Mix well and use in massage.
Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner
Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Essential Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Nanoheat Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
Steam Inhalation (not recommended for asthmatics) - Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to a bowl of hot water. Cover your nose with a towel and inhale vapours for 5-10 minutes.
Dry Inhalation (suitable for asthmatics) - Put 1-2 drops of Essential Oils on handkerchief or tissue and breathe deeply through nose.
Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to bath tub full of warm water for soaking or rinsing, to relax and unwind.
Your choice of Essential Oils can be added to skincare products, shampoo, and body lotions for enhanced fragrances. Add 5 drops of Essential Oils to every 10ml of base product.
Aromatic Water Spray
Fill up a spray bottle with water, add 6 drops of Essential Oils for every 20ml of water, and shake well. Use it to deodorize or to disinfect your room, to spray on your skin as a perfume, or on your pillow to help you sleep.
Hot compress - Pour hot water into a bowl and add 6-8 drops of Essential Oils. Place a cotton cloth in the water ensuring the cloth comes into contact with the Essential Oils that are floating on the surface. Squeeze out the excess water from cloth and put it on your skin/treatment area such as bruises, aching muscles, or sore joints to act as anti-inflammatant or germ disinfectant.
Cold compress - Same as hot compress, but use cold water and ice cubes instead of hot water.
Following are the differences between the Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Oils, and Fragrance Oils:
- - - - -
Looking for a longer lasting Essential Oil for prolonged burning and diffusing? Check out our health beneficial Zensuous Aromatherapy Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for an economical alternative to keep your room scented and aromatic? Check out our value for money Scent Garden Fragrance Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for a classier, more powerful aroma diffuser for a larger area, such as a lounge, hall, or podium? Check out our premium Nanoheat Vessel Aroma Diffuser.
- - - - -
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 200.01||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 200.01||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 200.01||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 200.01||FREE|