Odor profile: The king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic.
Usages: Massage / Aromatherapy / Fragrance
Diffusion Rate: Medium
Health Benefits: Rose oil soothes and harmonizes the mind and helps with depression, anger, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress and at the same time addresses sexuality, self-nurturing, self esteem and dealing with emotional problems.
It is most helpful for poor circulation and heart problems, which would include heart palpitations, arrhythmia as well as high blood pressure and is also used to boost the liver and gall bladder.
For the respiratory system Rose Oil assists in cases of asthma, coughs and hay fever, and in the digestive system for liver congestion and nausea.
ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS:
Pure Essential Oils are natural occuring substances that are extracted from leaves, flowers, stems, blossoms, roots, or barks, woods, resins, or fruits. They are not true oils, but are aromatic and volatile essences derived from botanicals.
Essential Oils are produced through a complicated and often expensive process of steam distillation or solvent extraction. The resulting outputs are comprised of between 50 to 500 different organic occuring chemicals, that can be used in ways to positively affect human's physical, emotional and mental health.
Essential Oils enter the body through skin (via massage or bath) or the olfactory system (via aroma diffusers or oil burners). Essential Oils can be used to enhance mood, to relieve symptoms such as pain, fatigue or inflammation, or be used to kill germs.
ESSENTIAL OILS' SCENT - Health Benefits
- Bergamot - Relieves anxiety, nervous tension, treats skin problem like eczema and shingles.
- Citronella - Treats rheumatism. also used as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus - Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
- Geranium - Helps balance the mind, emotions, and hormonal system.
- Ginger - Treats morning sickness or travel upset, colds and flu.
- Grapefruit - Against obesity - reduces appetite and cellulite, simulates metabolism.
- Jasmine - Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps,relieves labour pains.
- Juniper Berry - Calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.
- Lavender - Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, hysteria and shock.
- Lemon - Improves sluggish circulation, treats obesity and reduces cellulite through detoxification.
- Lemongrass - Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
- Mandarin - Cure stretch marks, damaged skin and acne scarring.
- Orange - Treats stress, headaches, flatulence, constipation, and cleanses the liver.
- Patchouli - An anti-depressant and aphrodisiac.
- Peppermint - Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
- Petitgrain - Calms nervousness, overcome addiction.
- Rose 3% - Most purposeful remedy for female problems and skin treatments.
- Rosemary - Aids concentration and improves memory.
- Sandalwood - An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
- Tea Tree - Antibacterial and immune system stimulant.
- Ylang-Ylang - An aphrodisiac : It relaxes inhibitions and helps arousal.
ESSENTIAL OIL SPECIAL COCKTAIL BLENDS
- Anxiety - Mixture of Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Patchouli, and Petitgrain.
- Calming - Mixture of Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint.
- Depression - Mixture of Bergamot, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, and Orange.
- Destress - Mixture of Bergamot, Lavender, Petitgrain, and Rosemary.
- Insomnia - Mixture of Bergamot, Fennel, Juniper Berry, Sandalwood, and Ylang-Ylang.
- Mind Peace - Mixture of Jasmine, Lavender, and Sandalwood.
- Nervous Tension - Mixture of Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Ylang-Ylang.
- Relaxing - Mixture of Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, and Patchouli.
SOME OF ESSENTIAL OILS MANY USAGES:
Dilute up to 5 drops of Essential Oils per 10ml carrier/base oil. Mix well and use in massage.
Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner
Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Essential Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Nanoheat Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
Steam Inhalation (not recommended for asthmatics) - Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to a bowl of hot water. Cover your nose with a towel and inhale vapours for 5-10 minutes.
Dry Inhalation (suitable for asthmatics) - Put 1-2 drops of Essential Oils on handkerchief or tissue and breathe deeply through nose.
Add 3-5 drops of Essential Oils to bath tub full of warm water for soaking or rinsing, to relax and unwind.
Your choice of Essential Oils can be added to skincare products, shampoo, and body lotions for enhanced fragrances. Add 5 drops of Essential Oils to every 10ml of base product.
Aromatic Water Spray
Fill up a spray bottle with water, add 6 drops of Essential Oils for every 20ml of water, and shake well. Use it to deodorize or to disinfect your room, to spray on your skin as a perfume, or on your pillow to help you sleep.
Hot compress - Pour hot water into a bowl and add 6-8 drops of Essential Oils. Place a cotton cloth in the water ensuring the cloth comes into contact with the Essential Oils that are floating on the surface. Squeeze out the excess water from cloth and put it on your skin/treatment area such as bruises, aching muscles, or sore joints to act as anti-inflammatant or germ disinfectant.
Cold compress - Same as hot compress, but use cold water and ice cubes instead of hot water.
Following are the differences between the Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Oils, and Fragrance Oils:
- - - - -
Looking for a longer lasting Essential Oil for prolonged burning and diffusing? Check out our health beneficial Zensuous Aromatherapy Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for an economical alternative to keep your room scented and aromatic? Check out our value for money Scent Garden Fragrance Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for a classier, more powerful aroma diffuser for a larger area, such as a lounge, hall, or podium? Check out our premium Nanoheat Vessel Aroma Diffuser.
- - - - -
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 200.01||8.00|
|East Malaysia||Below 200.01||15.00|