What's in the box:
1 Pack Zens Organic Raw White Sesame / Black Sesame 1kg
8 Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. High Source of Cholesterol-Lowering Phytosterols
2. Protect Heart Health
3. Improve Blood Pressure
4. Balance Hormones
5. Fight Cancer
6. Help Burn Fat
7. Boost Nutrient Absorption
8. Good Source of Vitamins and Minerals Like Iron, Fiber and Magnesium
5 Health Benefits of Black Sesame Seeds for Better Digestion and Healthier Bones
1.Anti-ageing properties: The Chinese believe that the nutrients in black sesame seeds can help in postponing or reversing, certain age-related side effects. As per a study done by Harvard University in 2010, black sesame seeds are rich in vitamin B and iron, and most people who have a vitamin B or iron deficiency show symptoms like hair turning gray, hearing loss and memory loss, all of which are the indicators of aging.
2. Decreases the risk of cancer: According to Dr.Ronald DePhino, Principal Investigator, M.D.Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, the sesamin found in sesame seeds is found to protect the liver against the damage caused by free radicals in the body. Also, the seeds are rich in fiber, lignans (cell reinforcements) and phytosterol (phytochemicals), which can protect you against the development of colon cancer.
3. Relief for constipation and indigestion: Dr. Amol Ghosh from N.R.S. Hospial in Kolkata, says, The black sesame seed can help in curing constipation due to the high fiber content and unsaturated fatty acid content. The oil found in the seed can lubricate your intestines, while the fiber in the seed helps in smooth bowel movements. These seeds also help in clearing up worms in your intestinal tract and improve the digestion process. Grinding the seeds or soaking them overnight can help make the seeds more digestible.
4. Stabilizes your blood pressure: Black sesame seeds are rich in magnesium that helps prevent hypertension. Polyunsaturated fats and the compound sesamin present in sesame oil are known to keep blood pressure levels in check.
5. For healthier bones: According to Dr. Gargi Sharma, Nutritionist at Aayna Clinic in Delhi, Osteoporosis is a condition of fragile bones with an increased susceptibility to fracture. Bone mass tends to decrease after the age of 35, and bone loss occurs more rapidly in women after menopause. Black sesame seeds are abundant in calcium and zinc that your bones strong.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|