XCOM: Enemy Within is a standalone expansion to the 2012 Game of the Year award-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown. XCOM: Enemy Within features the core experience of XCOM: Enemy Unknown plus even more content, including all-new soldiers and abilities, enemy threats, maps and missions, and multiplayer content providing a fresh new gameplay experience. Also included is the Elite Soldier Pack, plus the Slingshot and Second Wave add-on content.
Threatened by an unknown enemy, Earth’s governments unite to form a secret paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team and its resources in a battle against the terrifying alien invasion. You control the fate of the human race by creating and managing a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
Developed by the award-winning strategy experts at Firaxis Games, the creators of the Sid Meier's Civilization franchise.
- New Weapons and Equipment: Give your operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from your engineering team and the Foundry
- New Enemy Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter the threats from two new alien types and a deadly new organization known as EXALT
- New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered. Secure it on the battlefield and use it carefully back at base to unlock new research and upgrades
- New Tactical Challenges and Maps: Cloak-and-dagger and intelligence operations provide new tactical challenges on over 40 new battlefields
- New Multiplayer maps, units, and abilities: Create your custom squad from a wider array of options and dominate your opponent in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches
- New Soldier Abilities: Research a new alien technology to advance the capabilities of your operatives: Gene Mods: Construct the Genetics Lab to physically enhance your operatives? abilities including augmentations to the chest, brain, eyes, skin, and legs
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!