Size (length*width*height): 9cm x 4cm x 2cm
What's in the box:
1 x Winsor & Newton Watercolour Medium - Art Masking Fluid
- Removable liquid mask for paper
- For masking areas of work needing protection when color is applied in broad washes.
- It is composed of rubber latex and pigment.
- Brushes can be cleaned after used
- Do not apply on damp or soft sized paper
- Slightly Pigmented
- Made in France, Content 75ML
Winsor & Newton Water Colour Medium, Art Masking Fluid is a pigmented liquid composed of rubber latex and pigment, for masking areas of work needing protection when color is applied in broad washes. Do not apply on damp or soft sized paper. Remove as soon as possible after application. Brushes can be cleaned if washed immediately with water after use.
Here are some helpful tips to get the best results from using masking fluid.
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Do not use on wet or damp paper.
3. Use gelatin surface sized paper, this helps to prevent the fluid from adhering too strongly to the paper.
4. Use old brushes or dip pens to avoid damaging valuable brushes.
5. Wash brushes in soapy water immediately after use.
6. Ensure fluid is dry before applying colour wash.
7. Do not leave fluid on paper for long periods of time.
8. If spilt by accident, wash item immediately in soapy water. Once dry, the latex can only be removed by picking at it or rubbing with an eraser. Unfortunately there are no solvents available.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 0.50 kg||2.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||14.50|
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.