What's in the box:
1x UT-Cran 36mg of [DMAC] Certified PACs*/day 10's x 5g
UT-Cran 36mg of [DMAC] Certified PACs*/day 10's x 5g
UT-Cran it is the only over the counter urinary pain reliever with a dual action formula that not only eases Out Effect of the E-Coli to prevent the infection from getting worse.but also contains Proanthocyanidins 36mg (DMAC)for a Natural Flushing the pain and burning,but also contains Proanthocyanidins 36omg (DMAC) for a Natural Flushing-Out Effect of the E-Coli to prevent the infection from getting worse.
Who Has The Higher Risk In Getting UTI
- Women who use a diaphragm for birth control
- Men with an enlarged prostate.
- Women who are sexually active.
- Very young infants : Bacteria gain entry to the urinary tract via the bloodstream from other sites in the body.
- Young children : (Poor hygiene has been linked to an increased frequency of urinary tract infections.)
- Hospitalized patients or nursing-home residents:
- People with medical conditions that cause incomplete bladder emptying (for example, spinal cord injury or bladder decompensation after menopause.)
- People with conditions that block the urinary tract, such as kidney stones.
- Pregnant women.
- People who take immunosuppressant medications such as chemotherapy for cancer also are at increased risk.
How Does Ut-Cran Help Maintain A Healthy Urinary Tract?
- Ut-Cran supports a healthy urinary tract by helping to flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness.
Can I Take Ut-Cran Everyday?
- Yes,Ut-Cran is a dietary supplement recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
Can A Diabetic Patient Take Ut-Cran?
- Yes,Ut-Cran uses acesulfam potassium as its sweetener which is suitable for diabetic.
Direction for use:
For 10days, take 1 sachet in the morning diluted in a cup of 100ml water. Stir evenly and drink.
Suitable: Diabetic patients, Pregnant women, children and men.
How to consume:
Children: 1/2 sachet a day
Adults: 1 sachet a day (Drink more water)
Function of Proanthocyanidins A-type (PAC-A)
a) Contain potent antioxidant and unique properties
b) Helps to restores and support to Kidney, Ureter and Urethra
c) Prevents Helicobacteria Pylori (H.Pylori) which is the infection in the gastric ulceration.
d) Improves stomach and gut function
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||3.40|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||9.70|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||4.40|