- There is a 6° medial forefoot post and strong arch support with TPU shell reinforcement, it is suitable for totally collapsed arch (i.e. severe flatfoot). It can greatly reduce the pressure at medial side of foot.
– Semi-rigid — Arch support series are made of PU (Polyurethane) material which is light, durable and have a good shock absorption ability. It is suitable for foot pain and exercise. There are different level of arch supports for different foot types
§ Material: Polyurethane
§ Thickness: 8 mm
§ Size: 35 – 43 (EU)
§ Suitable for Severe flatfoot, suffer from Foot pain, Hallux Valgus and Callus feet
Customers are advised to visit a Dr. Kong outlet for a ‘Check & Fit’ foot screening session to determine foot type. Bring along closed toe shoes, preferably sports shoes and shoes with removable insoles for the session. Insoles are not compatible with high heels, court shoes, and shoes with special designs.
Direction of use:
5. Remove existing insole from the shoe.
6. Insert the Dr.Kong insole with proper size into your shoe.
7. It is recommended to use the Dr.Kong insole for 3~4 hours in the first day. Then increase the wearing period for 1 hour everyday.
8. Wear them a little longer day by day until you feel comfort about it.
9. Occasionally, wash the Dr.Kong insole with a wet towel or just remove it out of the shoe to keep moisture away.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||25.00|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||50.00|