What's in the box:
1 xTree's Care Respiratory Exerciser 1pc
Measuring ranges 600, 900 and 1200cm3
- With safety valve
- Plastic housing
- For single-person use
How to use:
1. Hold the unit in an upright position
2. Exhale normally and then place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece at the end of the green tubing.
3. Low Flow Rate - Inhale at a rate to raise only the ball in the first chamber. The second chamber ball must remain in place. This position should be held for 3 seconds or as long as possible whichever comes first.
4. High Flow Rate - Inhale at a rate to raise the first and second chamber balls. Ensure that the third chamber ball remains in the rest position for the duration of this exercise.
5. Exhale - Take out the mouthpiece and exhale normally. Relax - Following each prolonged deep breath, take a moment to rest and breath normally. This exercise can be repeated according to the physician's instructions.
#FarmasiALPHA #RespiratoryExerciser #TreeCare
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|
West Malaysia Using - Skynet
East Malaysia Using - Post Laju