How to install TNG RFID?
- 1. Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp.
- Peel off TNG RFID Tag*.
- *Please ONLY install the top half of the sticker onto vehicle.
- Install TNG RFID Tag on the outside of the upper left windscreen or left headlamp**.
- ** Cannot be installed on headlamp or windscreen with tint or near (at least 5cm away) metal content.
How to activate TNG RFID?
- 1.Activate TNG RFID Tag at mx.touchngo.com.my or TNG eWallet
- 2.Insert TNG RFID Tag number & add your vehicle details.
- 3.Activation within 24 hours.
About TNG RFIDTNG RFID is the new electronic toll payment system that uses a TNG RFID Tag to pass through tolls. The TNG RFID Tag has an embedded radio-frequency chip and is affixed to either the windscreen or the headlamp of the vehicle. Only one tag can be registered and installed on a single vehicle.As the vehicle passes through the MyRFID toll lane, an overhead scanner reads the radio-frequency from the TNG RFID Tag and deducts the toll fare. Currently, the TNG RFID Tag is linked to the user's Touch 'n Go eWallet account.Touch 'n Go Self -fitment (DIY) RFID Tag is for Registered Class 1 vehicles only
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.99|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|