What's in the box:1 x TOTIMARTIN Frying Pan 28CM
TOTIMARTIN FRYING PANGERMANY 28CM WITH GLASS LID - TEFLON
A Complete Line of Aluminum Cookware Products
Utilizing advanced, modern equipment and highly automated production facilities, our factory is one of the largest cookware manufacturer offering a comprehensive line of aluminum cookware including: die casted, forged, pressed, hard anodized and porcelain enamel. Our factory are a licensee of DuPont, for their Teflon non-stick coating.
Quality Comes First
Our product complies with all the major safety/quality standards such as: FDA, LFGB and EN. They also comply with specific quality standards such as GS, CE and TUV for cookware. Furthermore, our factory has been certified as, “National Inspection Free Products” for all non-stick cookware products.
BSCI Code of Conduct compliant and accredited with ISO9001:2000, ISO14001:2004
Our factory is proud to be a BSCI Code of Conduct compliant factory. And also accredited with the ISO2001:2000 Quality Management Standard and ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management Standard.
1. Professional Forged Aluminum
A range of pure aluminum cookware forged to perfection and coated with a premium non-stick coating. The base is reinforced, with a 0.7mm, magnetic, stainless steel base which makes it perfect to use on the latest induction cookers. Forged aluminum body for even heat distribution when cooking and a premium non stick coating to ensure that food never sticker and cleaning is always effortless.
ALUMINUM BASE TREATMENTS
When a pan is heated, the metal expands, causing the base to warp convexly (the thinner the gauge of the base, the mote susceptible it is to warping). This phenomenon is especially true for pans made of aluminum, as it is softer metal. A pan that develops a convex base is sometimes called a “spinner”, owing to its tendency to ‘spin’ or rotate on the top of the stove. Good cookware has a slightly concave base that flattens when heated and consequently remains steady on the stove. You can check the arch of a pan’s base for yourself by simply turning the pan over and putting a ruler on the base (the pan must be cold to the touch). On good quality cookware, there will always be a gap between the center of the base and the ruler.
Some manufacturers produce pans with impressions embedded into the exterior base. These impressions may marginally improve heat distribution and reduce warping. However, a concave base is still a necessity and regardless of base treatment, an aluminum pan with a thicker body/base will always distribute heat more evenly and maintain a flatter base than one with a thinner body/base.
2. Full Induction Technology
The innovative full induction process reinforces a magnetic stainless steel plate – 0.7mm in thickness, particularly designed to suit modern induction stoves where heat is transmitted by magnetism.
3. ORIGINAL NON-STICK COATING LICENSE
Branded Non-Stick Coatings: The latest Teflon® Coatings made withoutPFOA.
Why Buy Cookware with Teflon™ Nonstick Coatings
Teflon™ nonstick coatings are the finest nonstick, with a variety of products to meet the variety of cooking needs. All of our products are quality tested to live up to the Teflon™ brand promise: easier cooking and cleanup, time after time.
- The Teflon™ brand is the number one brand of nonstick coatings
- Teflon™ nonstick coatings use patented technology
- Made without using PFOA
- Engineered to resist flaking, chipping or peeling
- Teflon™ nonstick coatings have more than 50-years of proven, long-term nonstick performance
- Dishwasher safe
- Superior Quality Assurance from a brand you trust
What Happens Without PFOA
- The properties and performance of the cookware are unchanged, but you are doing your part towards creating a greener and better environment!
- Pure aluminum, forged to perfection.
- Thickness: 2.5mm body, 5.0mm base and 4.6mm rim.
- High quality, cast stainless steel handles. Feel great in the hand but also stay cool during cooking.
- Full induction base reinforced with a 0.7mm, 18/0 magnetic stainless steel base plate.
- Toughened glass lids with wide S/S rim.
- Suitable for all types of cookers, especially induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||12.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||3.00|