You're cleared for immediate takeoff! The Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals are compatible on PC with all joysticks on the market. They are also compatible on PS4 with the Flight Hotas 4 joystick (sold separately). This is the first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T slide rails system for smooth steering. Its ergonomic design allows you to put your entire foot on the pedal, thanks to the heel-rests.
The heel-rests are removable, for alternative ergonomic configurations. You are able to place your entire foot on the pedal, or rest the ball of your foot at mid-pedal. The system of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum offers perfectly smooth sliding motion. The self-centering rudder axis provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance.
The T.Flight Rudder Pedals's versatile ergonomic design is suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor, and with the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal. The large base and inclined design combine comfort with stability. The two differential brake pedals are 10 inches in length designed to accommodate up to size 12 shoe size.
Connectivity includes both USB and/or proprietary RJ12. The T.Flight Rudder Pedals are compatible with all PC games supporting multi-USB and rudders. On PC and on PS4, the T.Flight Rudder Pedals works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster Flight Hotas 4 joystick (sold separately).
T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software for PC lets you program the axes of rudders and differential brakes. The USB rudder can be combined with Thrust master USB joysticks (HOTAS WARTHOG, T16000M) and the MFD Cougar control panel, so that they are recognized as a single USB device. You can also access advanced profiles created by the Thrustmaster community.
- Designed for all users; Compatible on PC with all joysticks on the market; Also compatible on PS4 with the Flight Hotas 4 joystick (sold separately); The first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T slide rails system for smooth steering
- Ergonomic design allowing you to put your entire foot on the pedal, thanks to the heel-rests; Heel-rests are removable, for alternative ergonomic configurations: put your entire foot on the pedal, or rest the ball of your foot at mid-pedal
- Differential braking: 2 large pedals (10 inches/25 centimeters); S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion on Aluminum Rail Tracks) slide rails rudder; System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum for perfectly smooth sliding motion
- Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.); Two differential brake pedals; Large differential brake pedals: 10 inches/25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size)
- USB and/or proprietary RJ12 connectivity; On PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP), works with all joysticks on the market with available Thrustmaster drivers; On PC, compatible with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!