This standalone throttle allows joystick owners to enjoy the unrivalled realism of a Hotas (Hands On Throttle And Stick) configuration. The Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles controller offers and perfects this unique experience by providing dual throttles combined with a comprehensive control panel! It is the ideal device to make the most of all flight simulations.
- Dual replica throttles - 3D magnetic sensors on the 2 throttles allow you to enjoy surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time; USB connection with upgradable firmware
- Dual throttles, featuring a Metal hand rest, Locking system, Adjustable friction system, Realistic Idle detent with "Pull & Push" system, Realistic and disengage able Afterburner detent, and Realistic pressure on buttons and switches.
- There are 17 action buttons in total plus one mouse hat with push button plus one 8-way "point of view" hat; a weighted base (over 6.5 lbs.) is incorporated underneath the throttles
- Programming software: T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrust master Advanced programming Graphical Editor) is available for free at Thrust master's support website. It lets you test, configure and program Thrust master controllers using the "Drag and Drop" principle
- U.S. Air Force-licensed A-10C dual replica throttles + built-in replica control panel, for use with PC flight simulation software and games
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!