Who can benefit from MacuGuard
Those with eye problems
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Those at risk of eye problems
- Frequently exposed to the sun golfers
- Computer users
- Diabetes, High cholesterol, Heart disease
- Age above 40
- Family history
- Those with skin pigmentation or age spots
How MacuGuard works
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are yellow carotenoids (pigments) found in marigold flower, green leafy vegetables and eggs. In nature, carotenoids protect plants from too much sunlight. Without this protection, plants would burn up under the sun. In the same way, when you consume lutein and zeaxanthin from foods or supplements, it protects your eye tissues from sun damage.
- In the human eye, lutein and zeaxanthin are naturally found in high concentrations in the macula and lens area. In the macula, lutein and zeaxanthin naturally form a layer of yellow pigments called the macular pigments, which serves as an effective natural filter of the harmful blue light that reaches the retina. Studies shown supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin helps increase the density of the macular pigments. Higher macular pigment density is associated with healthier eyes and the retention of youthful visual sensitivity.
- In addition, lutein and zeaxanthin also function as antioxidants and may help slow down age-related eye problems by decreasing oxidative damage to the retina and lens.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin have also been found to protect skin from harmful UV damage, thereby may play a role in prevention of aging skin conditions such as age spots, pigments and wrinkles.
- MacuGuard also contains antioxidants such as Betacarotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc.
Why is MacuGuard effective
Clinically proven Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- MacuGuard uses XANGOLD, a clinically-proven lutein and zeaxanthin, produced under patent by Cognis Corp, US.
- XANGOLD is derived from marigold flowers that are grown specifically for Cognis to provide strict control from the crop to the finished product. Consistency is assured.
- XANGOLD is extracted through patented process to preserve the natural activity of the active ingredients. Clinical studies using XANGOLD supplements showed that it increases density of macular pigment significantly.
Complete formula for eye health
- Numerous studies showed combination of lutein and zeaxanthin plus antioxidants, is more effective than lutein and zeaxanthin alone.
- With combination of lutein and zeaxanthin with antioxidants such as Betacarotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc, MacuGuard is a complete supplement formula for eye protection.
Better and Faster Absorption
- Specially prepared in a softgel format to provide fast and better absorption by your body
- Easy to swallow
How to take MacuGuard
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily with meal.
Lutein 5mg Zeaxanthin 320mcg Betacarotene 3mg Vitamin C 60mg Vitamin E 50iu Selenium 26mcg Zinc 10mg
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|