The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Heat Orange features all the sexy features that have earned the Siberia series many awards and much fame since the original. We have added heat orange illumination that functions in 6 modes and an integrated USB sound card that is supported by SteelSeries Engine.
The over-the-head suspension design keeps the headset light and adjustable for every head size. The earcups feature noise reducing foam covered in grey leather to keep out noise and helps you focus on the important audio or voice communication. Lastly, the retractable, active noise-cancelling microphone is there when you need it and hides in the left earcup when you don’t.
- Incredible sound - Featuring 50mm driver units that reproduce crystal clear sounds in high, low, and mid-range tones is at the core of what is creating an incredible audio experience
- Heat orange illumination - Alert the world around you that you’re in the game. – The headset features heat orange, LED illumination on the right and left side of each ear cup under the grill.
- Personalize. Equalize - Let’s face it, the way you hear the game is unique to the tones your hearing can pick up, and probably completely different than the next gamer, which is why SteelSeries provides Heat Orange Headset users the ability to adjust, personalize and save all of their audio and equalizer settings.
- Keep out the noise - The earcups feature a leather covered noise reducing foam, which helps you to focus on the important audio or voice communication, and not being disturbed or interrupted by outside noise.
- Lghtweight champion - SteelSeries over-the-head suspension design keeps the Heat Orange Headset cans lightweight and adjustable for just about every head size. We believe in keeping the gameplay heavy, not the gear your’re wearing to play it.
- In control - The integrated volume controller on the cord also offers a mute button, all for instant control without having to navigate through software settings.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!