What's in the box:
Soft 99 bundle Ultra Glaco / Mirror Coat Zero / Glass Refresh
What you will get?
Soft99 Ultra Glaco- 70ml
Soft99 Glass Stain Cleaner - 70ml
Soft99 Glaco Mirror Coat Zero- 40ml
SOFT 99 Glass Stain Cleaner ( Glass Refresh )
Newly developed triple-abrasive particles can get rid of scaly spots which conventional compound cleaners cannot. Furthermore, it removes fluorine and sticky oil-film deposits and restores the car's original glass-like transparency. A special application pad is included.
Cleans Water Mark Instantly
Restore Glass Instantly
After cleaning wash off directly
SOFT 99 Ultra Glaco
Glaco series is the No.1 best selling rain repellent in Japan!
Ultra Glaco last 6 times longer than conventional product in Japan domestic Market.
The Ultra Glaco contains special state-of-art fluorine formula (PAT-P), to provide a very strong coating to resists friction by wipers, dust, carwash solution or cleaners up to 1 year!
How To Use:
- We recommend using SOFT 99 Glass Stain Cleaner to remove any existing oil film, to maximise the lifespan of the coating
- Make sure to clean off any existing dirt on surface before constructing
- Make sure surface is dry before application
- Shake the bottle well, remove the cap and remove the plastic seal
- Squeeze the bottle to allow solution to damp the foam
- Rub it in circular motion left to right, up to down
- Allow it to haze before buffing (Weather condition apply 5-10min summer 10-15min winter)
- Do not wet the windscreen in next 24 hours to allow full polymerisation
- Do not inhale directly
- Keep out of Children
- Highly flammable, please keep in a cool and dry place
- Please store upright (Cap facing upwards)
SOFT 99 Glaco Mirror Coat Zero ( Mirror Coat )
A totally new concept of side mirror coating! First in the market in Europe, you will never be able to find the same product offering from other manufacturers.
Soft99 Glaco mirror coat zero is a wing mirror coat that prevents water from contacting the surface. The nanotechnology in this product will adhere on the surface producing a microscopic protruding juts that will bounce off water droplets even when vehicles is stationary.
The aerosol can design also aids to shorten the process and create an even coating.
How To Use
-Make sure you clean the wing mirror with car shampoo, glass cleaner or any appropriate cleaner. If the oil-film or water repellent agent adheres, remove it with the cleaner.
-Make sure no finger print is left on the surface.
-We recommend use the paper card thats comes with the packaging and put it between the gap of the mirror and wing casing at the lower section or putting a towel around the mirror while spraying in order not to get the fluid on other parts.
-Spray evenly about 15 cm away from the side mirror, from the top left to right motion and repeat it at lower part until the whole wing mirror is cover with the solution.
-Let the product to dry completely (in the summer for 1 hour, in the winter for 2 hours) and do not touch until dry.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|