Your 3G or 4G Internet connection relies on clear transmission of very low power radio signals. If a signal is not strong, transfer speeds are to low you need the Antenna to improve signal and transfer speeds. An antenna is a passive 2-way device used to increase the signal strength received and transmitted by a mobile phone or wireless modem. Passive means that it requires no power to operate, it needs only to be positioned and connected to the device to improve its performance. There are many different kinds of antennas and they are rated in dBi; Antenna selection largely comes down to the application and signal strength. Select an antenna type that is suitable for your application and then select a model with suitable or enough gain to achieve the signal improvement required. As a general rule of thumb, outside and high are good places to start when installing an antenna but also consider factors of convenience and installation.
Lots of factors can affect the performance of the antenna, such as:
- Network coverage of celcom,DiGi,Maxis (check the network coverage map from respective wen sites) which in the real world is not uniform, it is patchy and can fluctuate,
- How far away from the transmitter you are located,
- Obstructions such as buildings, hills, metallic objects blocking or interfering with the signal,
- Whether it is used indoors or outdoors,
- Extensions cables can reduce the gain of the antenna,
- The construction of the building (brick, cement, stone buildings reduce signal strength;
Not suitable for all areas.
Please note that the 4G networks relies on MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology.
4G uses a technology called MIMO "Multiple In Multiple Out" where your modem uses two separate antennas at once to deliver super-fast speeds. Normal 3G and Next-G signals are broadcast vertically polarized, where the wave travels "up and down". LTE MIMO waves are slant polarized where each wave is rotated 45 degrees from the horizontal, mirrored so the first is at 45 degrees and the other at 135 degrees. This smart little trick is called polarization diversity and allows your modem to distinguish two independent streams of data over the same frequency allocated by the cell tower. Because our modem has two internal antennas each responsible for receiving one stream of data, it is absolutely crucial we have two separate external antennas. We cannot use a 'Y' patch lead or some other trick to connect both ports of the modem into one antenna, nor can we connect both external antennas into one port. It is important to know MIMO is switched on and off by the modem. The decision whether to use MIMO is negotiated with the cell tower, whereby the quality of the received and transmitted signals are assessed (a metric known as CQI). When signal strength or quality is low it's difficult for the modem to distinguish between the two data streams, so when signal levels drop below a certain threshold level, MIMO is switched off and the modem operates with only one antenna (Port 1 on Sierra Wireless modems).
- 100% Brand new High quality, excellent performance
- Greatly enhance the speed and receiving capabilities of your 3G/4G Pocket router and 3G/4G USB modem.
- High Gain Antenna:10dbi.
- Connector:TS-9 Connector
- Cable length:2.8m cable.
- Frequency Range (MHz):698 ~ 960 Mhz :1710 ~ 2690 Mhz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1900MHZ
- HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 850/900/2100MHz
- CDMA 1900MHz
- LTE 1800MHz
- Support all the TS9 port 4G/3G Huawei / ZTE /Sierra Wireless devices and Optus and Telstra mobile modems with TS9 port.
|Maximum input power(W)||10|
|Connector Position||Bottom-2.8m Cable|
- ZTE MF60 /MF61/MF62 Modem
- ZTE MF633+ MF645 MF633BP MF30(3G) MF60(3G) MF61(3G0 MF62(3G)
- Sierra Wireless AirCard 753S(3G) / 754S(3G) / 760S(4G) Mobile Hotspots
- Sierra Wireless AirCard 312U/313U or 320U(4G) USB Modems
- HUAWEI:E398 K5005 E392 E589 E587
- Huawei E5776(4G WiFi Modem)
- Telstra 760S (4G WiFi Modem)
- Telstra 320U(4G USB Modem)
1x 4G LTE Antenna TS9 x1 Only
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|
Courier services will be arranged by store owner.
|Pos Laju: www.poslaju.com.my
Pos Laju Hotline: 1-300-300-300
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).