- Protagonists have Hyper Attacks, Mighty Strikes, and Rage Attacks for their default weaponry. Further customization options are planned.
- Playable characters have a combat maneuver gauge ala Empires titles that can be used during battle. Each character can use a special maneuver to help the ally side once certain conditions are met.
- The producer stated that many missions encourage the player to rely on character switching to succeed them.
- Character interactions with the playable cast have been heightened compared to previous titles. Protagonists can additionally earn a playable character's costume and "what-if" story branches in Chronicle Mode by building friendship levels with them.
- "What-if" story branches can unlock special mission objectives for the playable cast.
- Players can use their funds to improve a castle town and its standard shop. A blacksmith for specific weapon alterations and the tea room seen in cutscenes are new facilities. Players can invite multiple characters to the tea room to boost friendship ratings and to experience unique conversations; upgrade it to increase the number of seats available per visit.
- Dream Castle Mode is a revised Gold Rush or Time Attack Mode from Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends. Players can compete for online rankings and earn a class rank for their avatar. Guest characters are slated to appear as enemy NPCs.
- Completing various objectives to bolster the player's war career. War career is equivalent to game completion and is visibly judged by revealing miniatured character illustrations separated on a 6x4 square grid. One objective is placed on one square panel, and there are eight illustrations available.
- Online friendships can be used to earn points for weapon customization. Routine online messages from the developers will continue to be sent to players of both ports.
- Downloadable content will include scenarios, music, and edit character parts.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.