At Royalcot, we believe your child deserves the best. So we design children’s furniture that’s as beautiful as it is practical; as timeless as it is safe.
We combine the meticulous craftsmanship of traditional solid timber furniture- making with the precision of modern manufacturing techniques. The result is simply stunning furniture.
Our baby cribs are made of rubber wood and we use non-toxic paint. They are comfortable and safe for babies to sleep and play. The innocuous paint which is used and the teething rail installed are to keep your baby protected at all times. Furthermore, the adjustable 3-levels mattress system allows you to adjust the height of the crib according to your infant/baby/toddler's growth - it is supported by a solid wood mattress base or PVC Sheeting with 10mm Sponge base.
Our baby beds are made of smoothly finished wood materials and not only they are easy-to-clean, they are also scratch-resistant due to its high-gloss finish. In addition, it is easy to D-I-Y/assemble without the use of any hardware tool(s). All our baby cribs adhere to the British Standard BS EN716-1:2003 safety requirements.
Royalcot Brand baby cot not just a bed, it is a gift including our caring and bless . We always do the best for the baby.
• Made in A Grade Solid Rubber Wood and MDF Board
• Non-toxic paint
• Equipped with 4 castors. Two of them with brake.
• 3 Multi-position mattress support adjust
• Fixed Sides
• Solid Wooden Base with 10mm Sponge cover PVC Sheeting
• Rounded and softer corners to avoid injuries
• Safety distance between the slats in compliance with BS EN Standards
• Easy to Assemble without other tools
• Baby Cot Size : H 1100mm x W 680mm x L 1240mm
• Mattress Size: 57x118cm
• Packaging Dimension: H 14cm x W 68cm x L 124cm
• Pure White
Why need a baby cot?
1. For baby safety, baby sleeps in the baby cot can avoid parents overwhelming the baby while sleeping turn round.
2. Avoid baby sleeping in the middle of their parents, while also sufficiently oxygen space. Because the child is incapable of absorbing oxygen compete with adults.
4. Baby every day need to sleep a long time, about 18 hours or so. In other words, every baby is sleeping most of the time being, in order to let the baby have a better quality of sleep, for creating a comfortable sleep environment is particularly important, and cribs are can just do this.
5. Adults have a variety of restrictions during sleep, such as snoring, teething sound, turning, etc., which will directly affect the baby's sleep. The most important is the adult body bacteria, mites, etc. will be directly passed to the baby when sleeping together. It is not safety to the baby.
LIMITED OFFER FOR GRAND OPENING !!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 20.00 kg||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||20.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||8.00|