Remescar Spider Veins is an innovative medicial device designed for the prevention and treatment of superficial discolored,visual and structural imperfections (spider veins) by forming a long lasting breathable occlusive film over and around the affected skin. It will protect and provide structural support, so formation of new blood vessels will be prevented, the redness of the vascular lesions decreased and the micro-circulation improved.
• Medical Device Technology
• Treats spider veins
• Inhibits the formation of new blood vessels
• Silicone film treatment
• Instant visual results
• Protects and provides structural support to veins
• Improves the microcirculation
• Reinforces and visually improves the skin surface
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid using a topical cream and Remescar Spider veins at the same time. It's advised to leave 30 minutes between both.
- Not to be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin
- Skin should be clean and dry
- At first time use, open the tube and remove the protective cap.
- Wash your hands
- Apply gently on the affected skin
- Massage the cream until completely absorbed,
- Do not rub too hard as this will not increase the effectiveness.
- Apply twice a day for 2 to 3 months.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Above 27.00||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 54.00||58.00|