Health Benefits of Oats
- Lower Cholesterol Levels
Oats contain a specific type of fiber known as beta-glucan, which can lower cholesterol levels and thus significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Stabilize Blood Sugar
Beta-glucan has beneficial effects in diabetes as well, helps keeping blood sugar levels under control.
- Improve Immune System Defenses
Beta-glucan boosts defenses of the immune system against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- Fiber from Whole Grains Protective against Breast Cancer
Diet rich in fiber from whole grains, such as oats, offered significant protection against breast cancer for pre-menopausal women.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- A great way to start your day. Cook in boiling water for 3-5 mins and it is ready for serve.
Add your favorite nuts and fruits to a piping hot bowl of oatmeal.
- Oatmeal cookies are a favorite for kids of all ages.
- Add oats the next time you make bread or muffins.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|