Wall Filler Instant Repair Paste Mending Ointment Waterproof Peeling Crack Fix Cream Penutup Dinding Retak Pecah
- - The wall plaster is a kind of decoration repairing material for the wall pothole, which is generally used for the steps before the paint is painted.
- - The putty paste can be filled well with a partially concave working surface or scraped off on all surfaces, usually after the primer layer has dried out and applied to the surface of the primer layer. It is required to have good adhesion and no cracks during baking.
- - After putting the bag on the putty paste, use the trowel to flatten it on the wall. It is not necessary to add other things.
- - It is also more environmentally friendly.
- - Two times of putty paste, then sanding and then brushing the paint.
- - It means the same as the previous putty powder and 108 glue.
- - It's convenient. But the effect is much better than the putty powder, and the operation is simple.
- - For ordinary putty powder, it is necessary to add a binder such as cooked rubber powder, 801 glue, cellulose, etc., and also add an appropriate amount of white latex. Relatively speaking, the cost of using finished putty powder will be higher, and there is no obvious difference in environmental protection.
- - Use range: Wall cracks
- - Function: Anti-corrosion
- - Type : Wall Filter
- - Net Weight : 250G
- - Colour : White
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|