PUREEN REKITO LIQUID SPRAY 75ML (ANTI MOSQUITO)
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN & BABY
- SELAMAT UNTUK KANAK-KANAK
- WITHOUT HARMFUL CHEMICALS/ ALCOHOL
- PREVENT MOSQUITO TO BITE
Active Ingredient in Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid:-��
Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (20% w/w)��
Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate is an��effective repellent��against mosquitoes, ticks, flies, wasps, bees and lice. It has been used as an��insect repellent in Europe for more than 20 years.��It is classified as Biopesticide* by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It can be used on skin and clothing.
* Biopesticide usually inherently��less toxic��than Conventional Pesticide such as DEET.��
Biopesticide decomposes quickly thereby avoiding the pollution problems caused by Conventional Pesticide.
DEET (Diethyl Toluamide) is a chemical. It is commonly used in repellent products. However, people are concerned about its potential toxicity to humans. DEET has been found to inhibit the activity of central nervous system.
Does not irritate skin; gentle on the skin.
Effective in Repelling Mosquitoes
Based on a test carried out by Unit of Medical Entomology/WHO Collaboration Center,��Pureen Rekito Mosquito Repellent Liquid was found to be as effective as the test standard 10% DEET.��Adult mosquitoes��Aedes aegypti(L) were used in the test.
Safe for children
Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.
Formulated with Hamamelis virginiana Flower Extract (Witch Hazel)
Soothes the skin.
Non-greasy and non-sticky formula
Comfortable for the users.
- For best results, spray onto exposed areas of skin or clothing every 4 hours. Do not apply to skin that is under clothing.
- Do not spray directly to the face. Spray on hands and then rub them carefully over the face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around the ears.
- When use on a child, apply to your hands and then rub them on the child. Do not apply to child��s hands because he tends to put them in his mouth.
- Recommended for children of age 1 year and above.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with water. If ingested, drink plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|