- Use in the laundry to remove stubborn stains, grease and grime from clothes
- Safe and gentle on hands and fabrics
- Natural Eucalyptus Oil
- Easy to use with built-in applicator
- Garden safe
- No harsh chemicals, bleach or abrasives
- Inexpensive - small quantity used
The natural solvency and freshening properties of Eucalyptus, combined with modern biodegradable surfactants, creates a highly effective pre-wash that is tough on stains but gentle on hands and skin. The built-in applicator makes it easy to use.
HOW TO USE?
Squeeze a small amount of Pre-Wash onto the stain.
- Rub into the stain using the special application nozzle, ensuring the stain is thoroughly covered. Leave for a few minutes and wash normally.
For best results use warm water.
- For more difficult stains, Pre-Wash may be left on stain for up to 7 days, and then reapplied again before washing. It is advisable to patch test cotton, knits, denim, and other colourfast materials.
For very old or tough stains, repeat applications may be necessary.
Pre-Wash Stain Remover has been shown to be effective against common stains and grease, such as grass, oil, inground dirt, coffee and ink marks, many of which do not lift from fabric fibres during normal washing.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||5.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 0.50 kg||5.00|