What's in the box:
Lotto Motorized Folding Treadmill
- 2.5HP Energy Saving Motor
- 5" LCD Screen
- Support MP3 & Built-in Speaker
- 35CM Wide Running Belt
- 5 Layers Anti-Slip Running Platform
- Speed:1- 10 km/h
- Preset Sport Mode
- 6 Zones Buffer Rubber for effective Shock Absorption
- Support Load Upto 120KG
- Low Noice Design less than 65dB
- Hight Strength Alloy Steel Body
- Elegant & Sporty Outlook
- Wheel Design for Easy Moving
- 95% Pre-Assembly, ready to use in 5 minutes
- Dual language Interface: English & Chinese
- Product Size (cm): W62 x L140 x H105
- Packing Size (cm): W67 x L114 x H24
- Weight(Kg): 40
- 1 years warranty on Motor /6 months warranty on other Parts and Accessories.
Lubricating your treadmill belt can keep vital treadmill parts -- including the deck, belt, motor and motor controller from prematurely wearing out. It can also help your treadmill run more quietly and reduce friction between the belt and the treadmill deck. Lubricating your treadmill takes just minutes to complete and is relatively inexpensive.
Lubrication can be done easily via the self-refueling system. Use only the treadmill oil for lubrication and each lubrication work should consume not more than 10ml lubricant. Execessive use of lubricant may cause belt slipping problem.
- Use less than 3 hours per week, lubrication every 5 months.
- Use 4-7 hours per week, lubrication every 2 months.
- Use more than 7 hours per week, lubrication every 1 month.
If you are not sure if lubrication is required, you may inspect the lubricant under the belt. Gently lift the treadmill belt and use your finger to touch the treadmill deck's surface. If the surface is still wet with lubricant, no lubrication is required. If the surface is dry, lubrication is required.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|