Size (length*width*height): 24cm x 14cm x 29cm
What's in the box:
128 pieces plastic building blocks
It is universal, and it is powerful! Block play and other construction toys can change the way a child think! Building projects stimulate creativity, and develop the beginnings of problem solving skills. As developmental psychologist Rachel Keen suggested, "we need to design environments that encourage and enhance problem solving from a young age” and construction toys seem ideally suited to this purpose.
Benefits of building blocks include:
1. Spacial awareness – develop visual perception and understanding of the self in relation to the things that share space with the child. (ie) distance, position, speed, etc.
2. Perceptual-motor and cognitive development - learn to reach for a block, place the block on the block tower in such a way that does not topple the tower, and/or how to assemble and turn the blocks into different shapes and form.
3. Psychoacoustic – develop ability to identify sound sources and echoes.
4. Acquire and mastery of fine motor skills - through repeated intentional actions as the child progresses through block play, developed under different facets of the play process.
5. Enhances logical thinking capability – it provides mental stimulation and teaches kids cause and effect. For example, if she places the block too close to the edge, the tower topples over.
6. Math and engineering skills - the best way to learn is through feeling the touch of the objects, and the best way to learn geometric shapes is to feel each and every corner of the shape. They learn how heavy the blocks are, how fit the blocks and place them correctly; color identification and coordination.
At theasianmall, we take safety in fun very seriously. The wonders of children lie in their childlike innocence and insatiable curiosity – characteristics that may also cause harm to their well-being if exposed to toys that fail to meet safety standards.
Children toys come in all shapes and sizes, and even with the enforcement and regulations of safety standards, toy-related accidents will still occur. Therefore, parents play an important role in choosing appropriate and safe toys for their children according to their age, whilst having them constantly under their guidance during playtime.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|