Size (length*width*height): 5cm x 5cm x 5cm
What's in the box:
Philips AVENT Classic+ Slow Flow Teats - 2 Holes (Twin Pack) 1 SET
Philips AVENT Classic Plus Slow Flow Teat (2 Holes) Twin Pack: Healthy, active feeding
Unique anti-colic valve proven to reduce colic
BPA-Free nipple allows your baby to control milk flow more like breastfeeding, which can help reduce overeating and spit-up. A unique skirt system flexes to allow air into the bottle and promotes healthy, active feeding and reduces colic.
• Reduces colic
Unique anti-colic valve
• Allows air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy
Promotes natural feeding action
• Silicone nipple
• Soft nipple with rounded shape
0% BPA (Bisphenol A Free)
• 0% BPA-free nipple
Easy latch on due to the unique valve on the nipple
Unique valve on the nipple flexes to your baby's feeding rhythm. Milk will only flow at the pace chosen by your baby to minimize overeating and spit-up, burping and gas
Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing
Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby's health and happiness. A randomised clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant baby bottle design affects "infant behavior". The Philips AVENT Classic baby bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs 74 min, p=0.05) This was especially true during the night-time.**
Unique anti-colic system
As your baby feeds, the unique valve on the nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy.
BPA free nipple
This nipple is made from silicone - a BPA-free material (Following EU directive 2011/8/EU)
Different flow rate nipples available
The Philips AVENT Classic bottle offers different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All nipples are available in twin packs.
Compatible with Classic feeding bottle
We advise to use the Classic nipple with Classic baby bottles only.
- Following EU directive (2011/8/EU)
- * A clinical study showed that at two weeks of age, babies showed less fussing than babies fed with another bottle. (Study conducted by the Institute of Child Health, London. 2008.)
- At 2 weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle. At 2 weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less fussing than babies fed with another leading bottle.
- ** A clinical study showed that at 2 weeks of age, infants fed with an Avent bottle showed less colic than infants fed with another leading bottle, especially at nig
Country of origin: England
What is included
Extra soft, Slow Flow Teat: 2 pcs
Flow speed: Slow flow
Holes: 2 holes
Stages: 1-6 months
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 0.30 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 0.30 kg||5.00|