Size (length*width*height): 15cm x 11cm x 5cmPENTAIR POOL AND SPA TEST KIT- ph n cl test kit
HOW TO USE :
1) Fill cell with pool water to the mark.
2) Add 5 drops of R-0014(Phenol Red).
3) Add 5 drops of R-0600(Chlorine/Bromine).
4) Cap the test cell and invert to mix.
5) Match the color against the color chart.
THREE TYPES OF CHLORINE CAN BE MEASURED :
- Free chlorine - most effective as a disinfectant.
- Combined chlorine - formend when free chlorine reacts with other compounds within the water.
- Total chlorine - the sum of free and combined chlorine.
*Since free chlorine is the primary disinfectant, a means of measuring free chlorine is needed.
RECOMMENDED LEVELS :
- pH : 7.2 ~ 7.8
- CHLORINE : 1.0 ~ 2.0 ppm
- TOTAL ALKALINITY : 80 ~ 120 ppm
- CALCIUM HARDNESS : 200 ~ 400 ppm
- CYANURIC ACID : 20 ~ 50 ppm
- TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS : below 5000 ppm
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES :
- Taylor basic pH & CL Test Kit for pools & spa.
- To test pH and chlorine easily.
- Testing swimming pool water chemistry at minimum onece a week is vital when you want to keep your water clear and algae free.
- By using the reagents and the drop method it's very easy to match up color and get accurate numbers for calcium hardness as well as other vital readings to keep your swimming pool water clear.
- 2 in 1 Bromine test kit.
- Includes 1/2-ounces OTO and pH, BR range 0.5 ~ 0.6, yellow hinged case.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|